• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Zavier Betts Shares Why He Returned To Nebraska Football

Wishing all the best for this young man. The feel of some one elses confidence can be life changing
As can the feel of others doubt. The mind is a powerful thing… but it must be properly trained or it can turn to the dark side.

Not unlike some Jedi mind trip, the force (one’s own mind) can be powerful for the good or bad. Lets hope Rhule is a Jedi Master and betts turns into Luke skywalker.

Last edited:

As can the feel of others doubt. The mind is a powerful thing… but it must be probably trained or it can turn to the dark side.

Not unlike some Jedi mind trip, the force (one’s own mind) can be powerful for the good or bad. Lets hope Rhule is a Jedi Master and betts turns into Luke skywalker.

6b8797dca8e4428f2a89a1e536a00f98110cf429.gif

People need self pride, especially when Young and potentially failing themselves.
Self evaluations of the talents you have and using them creates character, helps assure that pride.

Fine line, but he's in good hands
And an important part was left off of that quote:

"Honestly, I feel like I let everybody down. So I wanted to come back and show everybody.”

There is no greater motivator than proving naysayers wrong. It appears under Rhule's stewardship, Betts feels he has the foundational support to help him succeed on and off the field. And he appears extremely motivated.

Not sure how any of this is a negative thing.

Last edited:

And an important part was left off of that quote:

"Honestly, I feel like I let everybody down. So I wanted to come back and show everybody.”

There is no greater motivator than proving naysayers wrong. It appears with Rhule's stewardship, Betts feels he has the foundational support to help him succeed on and off the field. And he appears extremely motivated.

Not sure how any of this is a negative thing.
Integral in having that self pride, that self worth. He hasn't given up on himself.
Add him with what MR said about the O line. There's some big changes going on in Lincoln with ZB being a part
I have to add, the work he put in for school, he's serious

Last edited:
Integral in having that self pride, that self worth. He hasn't given up on himself.
Add him with what MR said about the O line. There's some big changes going on in Lincoln with ZB being a part
I have to add, the work he put in for school, he's serious
As I tell my kids, actions speak louder than words. I don't want to hear about it. I want to see it.

His maturation during this period has been demonstrated. 21 credits is a monster task, especially for a D1 athlete.

When this team gets a taste of winning and see fruits to the effort, confidence in what the coaches are selling, we may see the dam burst with positive momentum. These players have dealt with a lot of losing. “Play hard, lose and thank the fans.”

It will be nice to see some smiles and pride on the faces of these players.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back