• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Zane Flores Commits To Oklahoma State

Looks like they already have their QB for '23 with Wm Watson. Sounds like a perfect opportunity for Ia to swoop in and pick off an in-state guy that would come back to haunt us.

I would take it with a grain of salt for now as no one else is reporting this

Mitch tweeted it Friday and still no one else commenting on it
A grain of salt that Ohio State did indeed contact him and Mitch is lying? Or a grain of salt that they actually have interest?

A grain of salt that Ohio State did indeed contact him and Mitch is lying? Or a grain of salt that they actually have interest?

I simply said no one else is reporting what Mitch put out and it two days since he tweeted that

I would think all the services would be all over it by now and it would be big news on Husker Twitter accounts

Right?

Thus a grain of salt for me until there is more corroboration

Simple as that

I simply said no one else is reporting what Mitch put out and it two days since he tweeted that

I would think all the services would be all over it by now and it would be big news on Husker Twitter accounts

Right?

Thus a grain of salt for me until there is more corroboration

Simple as that
Eleven Warriors is reporting it but they are also quoting Mitch as the source.

Eleven Warriors is reporting it but they are also quoting Mitch as the source.

A lot Ohio State fan sites are reporting it using Mitch's tweet

I checked that out Friday when I saw the tweet

None that I have seen quote anyone but Mitch

It may be true but for now grain of salt stuff for me

I would also offer Zane. Take two this year and the current guys will probably weed themselves out.

We need full competition at the most important position on the team. The AM2 tenure should have taught the staff that much.

Is it possible that he made it clear with Nebraska that he wanted to go elsewhere.

That may be the reason for no offer.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back