• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Zach Hannon moving on

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have no idea who this guy is. Did he start last year?

I wish him well but am not that concerned for NU.

Why? He did not say the kid sucked. He said we will probably not miss him and he wished him well. That was kind of my thoughts as well.

'I have no idea who this guy is'. Nothing about that is in anyway complimentary, especially for a kid who put in 4 years of work. Toss in a 'did he start', which anyone who pays attention knows he didn't, and finish it up with 'I'm not concerned', and it boils down to some comments that certainly aren't really necessary and come across as not respecting the effort.

'I have no idea who this guy is'. Nothing about that is in anyway complimentary, especially for a kid who put in 4 years of work. Toss in a 'did he start', which anyone who pays attention knows he didn't, and finish it up with 'I'm not concerned', and it boils down to some comments that certainly aren't really necessary and come across as not respecting the effort.
I don't think he put much of an effort forward if he couldn't get in the conversation to play last year. I mean I wish the guy well, but this is a good thing for both Hannon and Nebraska. Frees up a ship, and Hannon can focus on finding a career.

Last edited:

I did not know that he had a family already...he has cute little girl. Hope all goes well for him.

I wonder if NU's version of The Rock, our Dwayne Johnson, might follow suit?

I don't think he put much of an effort forward if he couldn't get in the conversation to play last year. I mean I wish the guy well, but this is a good thing for both Hannon and Nebraska. Frees up a ship, and Hannon can focus on finding a career.
Hannon's focus is on his family, specifically his father. And on top of that YOU don't think he put in much effort. It truly is possible that the players in front of him were better. Unless you have a link showing him not giving much of an effort. :Facepalm:

Hannon's focus is on his family, specifically his father. And on top of that YOU don't think he put in much effort. It truly is possible that the players in front of him were better. Unless you have a link showing him not giving much of an effort. :Facepalm:
Are you his close friend or something? You can make all the excuses you want for him if you like, I don't care. You think what you want and I'll do the same. :Chillpill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back