• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Zac Taylor. Impressive year at Cincinnati.

pitch

Scout Team
20 Year Member
Great Coach. Difficult place to win. The Bengals look great this year!

Zac has a bright future in the NFL BUT if he ever changes his mind, I would have an offer in front of him to coach the Huskers, even if there was a slight possibility.

:Helmet:

This year the bengals are 5-2. Both games they lost were by 3 pts.

Zac lost some key players to injury the past two year but has been incredible at developing NFL QB talent and records with Tannehill, Goff, Burrow. The WR's he's coached/developed are studs ie Cooper Kupp, Tee Higgins, JaMarr Chase.

The Niners and Seahawks are both 2-4. San Fran has lost 4 straight. Seattle no longer plays defense and Russell Wilson is on IR.

There are no teams with losing records in the AFC North. The last place team, Pittsburgh, has won their last 2 straight.
Yeah, I’m a Rams fan and the NFC West has been the toughest division the last few years, but this season it looks like the AFC North is passing them.

Great Coach. Difficult place to win. The Bengals look great this year!

Zac has a bright future in the NFL BUT if he ever changes his mind, I would have an offer in front of him to coach the Huskers, even if there was a slight possibility.

Not bagging on you, but, in the NFL, everyplace has the exact same opportunity to win. It’s not recruiting like college. Every team makes the bed they sleep in. You can win anywhere in the NFL.

So, close losses matter for him, but not for Frost? weird.. his record is 11-27 overall and the first excuse was for close losses.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back