• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Zac Lee talks Baylor Offense (Speed, Spacing and Simplicity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shanle

Recruit
2 Year Member
Great article written by former Husker QB, Zac Lee. Proud to have him as a Huddle Insider and recognized as a National Expert (www.huddlepass.com).

This week, Run and Shoot is going to focus on the most explosive offense in the country, the Baylor Bears. The offense run in Waco, Texas took the nation by storm this year, leading the nation in with over 53 points and 624 yards per game.

The Baylor Offense runs so well because of three S's: Speed, Spacing and Simplicity.

The first of these concepts, speed, may be the most important. Running an up-tempo offense causes defenses to depend on base defenses that can be run against any formation. This allows the offense and the quarterback especially to operate freely because...click here to finish article

I like where Zac says he would love to play in that offense....I think he forgot the first "S"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back