• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

You like American Idol show ?

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
.... and X-Factor show, etc ? (Talent contest)

First two or three seasons was okay but later on, meh.

Anyway, my neighbor suggest "One to One" show via internet. Another talent contest :rolleyes:.

Surprisingly I liked it. Kinda interesting, no doubt. Need to launch American version.
"One to One" show. Russian talent show based on the Spanish series Your Face Sounds Familiar. The show involves celebrities (actors, television personalities, comedians) portraying various iconic singers each week. Each celebrity becomes transformed into a different singer each week, and performs an iconic song and dance routine well known by that particular singer.

Every week ten celebrities try on themselves the image of the legendary musicians of the past and present, completely copying the original style of the artist: from the manner of moving to the timbre of the voice. Professional teachers and mentors help rookie participants, as well as specially designed make-up for the show. The contestants receive points from the judges based on their singing and dance routines

Three examples awarded honorable mentions in season standings ....

The original singer and mentor was Polina Gagarina

Russian singer/young dancer impersonate. Original.... Aussie's singer and girl dancer

Russian gal ...... based on Whitney Houston

However, Russian guy placed last place standing

The first 30 seconds was okay but remaining performance, downfall ever since

BTW, I heard lots of Ruskies people fluent both English and native language

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back