• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wyoming game idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I was in Lincoln, and didn't have tickets to the game, I would be there. Unfortunately, I will be in Carrollton, TX, and I will be watching on my one-sided big screen.

Looks like it will be open at 4:00 so people can check it out prior to the game. $1 concessions sound pretty decent for a pregame snack.

It's not on the campus. And no university sanctioned games will be occuring -- just television sets being turned on. Seems reasonable to serve the hooch.

Yep, and you can bet that (unlike the Centurly Link in Omaha) during any Husker games being played there no alcohol will be served. I believe Dr. Tom made them agree to that, which is one of the few things about which I disagree with him.

Yep, and you can bet that (unlike the Centurly Link in Omaha) during any Husker games being played there no alcohol will be served. I believe Dr. Tom made them agree to that, which is one of the few things about which I disagree with him.

alcohol would be all it would take to become..UT like fans....it takes whiskey to become tOsU fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back