• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wyoming coach goes off on Air Force coach

Careful...adults are speaking....but man is this great

I'd question if this is "adult" behavior. Way to appreciate your military on their day. The "faked" injury that he was so upset about evidently happened with 8 minutes left in the game and AF still had 3 Timeouts left. Whatever.

Christensen is 1-6 with Wyoming this season. And when an ugly, immature rant like that goes public, it's not helping. He'll be lucky (I'd be surprised) to have a job in Laramie next season.

Should have been fired before he got back on the bus.

Gotta love the comments after articles sometimes.

This made me chuckle.

Erg That's enough Christensen. It's bad enough that you blow your stack on Air Force's coach on Military Appreciation Night. But to include Howdy-Doody in your profanity laden tirade proves that you are worth less than the anal crust of a dysenteric goat.

This had me doubled over in laughter:

Tofucactus Paddles the douche-canoe over the falls, screaming obscenities all the way down. His daughter seems like a class act, though.

Last edited:

That was bad. Really bad. I'm surprised he hasn't been fired yet. I agree mjw that "wooooo" at the end was something one of his freshman would do. It actually makes his rant funny, because it was so absurd.

As a fan, I love this type of stuff. As a former player, I love this type of stuff. It shows that the man chosen to lead my team is willing to stand up and defend us. This shows more heart than any sort of coach-speak. And if I'm a player for the Cowboys, Coach just earned more respect from me.

It was a legitimate gripe, Iggy. Wyoming has the highest stadium in D1 ball. Teams often fake injuries to catch their breath. Doesn't need 1 minutes left in the game with no time-outs kind of circumstance.

On YouTube the heading for the video is "Wyoming Coach Military Appreciation Night" :). I saw it happen live on TV, but couldn't hear his limited vocabulary demonstration. I don't blame him for his anger, but that should be done out of the public eye. A few years ago the UW coach, Joe Glen, gave the Utah coach the bird for some very unsportsman-like strategy, and I didn't blame him at all.

Christianson is on thin ice in Laramie. This could be his last season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back