• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wynden Ho'ohuli

I don't think anyone on the NU football team is lacking for a "resource". And if more players yields more stations and thus more reps, that is probably the best way to develop a player. Actually performing the activity under coaching supervision is pretty good for making someone better.
True, but does NU have enough coaches to run enough stations so players get reps and aren't standing around?

it sure looks fun to play defense at Nebraska, right now. I hope this kid realizes he will be trusted to be a major player in the plans going forward.

Collin Miller went from a DE/Weakside LB tweener into a guy that keeps making a lot of plays. and this recruit fits the mold even better. I can't quit comparing him to that guy ND had years back. Mante Te-Heisman-fake-online-girlfriend was his name. And he would be every bit of that here. Looks a bit tougher on his highlight film, to me.

Linebackers get to do fun things in our scheme and I hope he knows it!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back