• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wyatt is "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on Skunkman1! Watch Wyatt's film and try to tell me that he wouldn't be a 3 to 4 Star recruit if he lived in Texas, California or Ohio. In fact, I think he is close to the equal of Kendall Bussey and at times it looks like Ameer was playing for Boone Central. Riley loves that kind of running back, look what he did with the Rogers brothers.

Hmmm... Interesting reply here...

Are we looking at him as a QB or RB? Kid is elusive as all get out, broke a lot of grasps and tackles, runs tough. 5'9" 189lbs and runs a 4.4 40... this is a gift. We'll be lucky if the NCAA doesn't come sniff'n around cuz it looks like we're cheating.:thumbsup:

That's a tease. OK I'll bite! :) Agree or disagree or??? and why? Always enjoy hearing your thoughts...as most do on here.

Apologize, wasn't trying to tease or anything like that. We are very lucky to have Wyatt in the mix, kind of kid that the Nebraska dynasty was built on...

But I definitely disagree with the fact that if he was in Texas he would have been a 3 or 4 star, and definitely disagree with him being Bussey's equal... Bussey goes to camps and gets offered anywhere he so much as talks or tweets about. Wyatt has gone to Wyoming's camp and Iowa State was pursuing him as well, but neither team offered...

I am not trying to put this kid down. The fact we got him to walk on is unreal to me, I thought for sure he would head to a South Dakota State or something like that. I also have no idea if they will put him at nickel or slot receiver. He is an extreme talent, an upper-echelon Nebraska high school football player. There are so many reasons to be excited about this. Just think we need to pump the brakes slightly on the comparisons...

Apologize, wasn't trying to tease or anything like that. We are very lucky to have Wyatt in the mix, kind of kid that the Nebraska dynasty was built on...

But I definitely disagree with the fact that if he was in Texas he would have been a 3 or 4 star, and definitely disagree with him being Bussey's equal... Bussey goes to camps and gets offered anywhere he so much as talks or tweets about. Wyatt has gone to Wyoming's camp and Iowa State was pursuing him as well, but neither team offered...

I am not trying to put this kid down. The fact we got him to walk on is unreal to me, I thought for sure he would head to a South Dakota State or something like that. I also have no idea if they will put him at nickel or slot receiver. He is an extreme talent, an upper-echelon Nebraska high school football player. There are so many reasons to be excited about this. Just think we need to pump the brakes slightly on the comparisons...

Makes sense as always. Thanks much. No need to apologize at all. Just enjoy hearing to you fill in the all blanks in my Nowledge about things in Huskernation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back