• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WR Robert Lockhart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had built relationships with Coach Beamer and staff....we came in late....good luck to him he is a heckuva prospect...:)

Last edited:
Dion Bass may get an offer now....if he does I will be surprised if he isn't "N"....

Last edited:
As Red Reign said, we got in just a little too late on this one. Picked a school very similar to Nebraska in a lot of respects.

Good luck to the young man.

Well, we did pick up an interesting walk-on WR in Sam Burtch today. Interesting measurables: 6-3 and was being recruited by some small colleges to run track.

Last edited:
I hope we pick up a guy AND USE HIM! Seems like we have picked up a few decent (not necessarily outstanding) receivers in the last couple of years but we don't hear much from them. I'm sure it's tough to get things together right away as a freshman in that position, which would mean we should have some guys that will be ready to go next year!

Name to remember: Stanely Jean-Baptiste.....

I hope we pick up a guy AND USE HIM! Seems like we have picked up a few decent (not necessarily outstanding) receivers in the last couple of years but we don't hear much from them. I'm sure it's tough to get things together right away as a freshman in that position, which would mean we should have some guys that will be ready to go next year!

Name to remember: Stanely Jean-Baptiste.....

Ah, Stanley Jean-Baptiste. I reason for optimism.

Many of our DBs have commented on how tough he was to cover on the Scout squad last year. Didn't know the our offense well enough though--not surprising in the short time he had in Fall Camp. Now with a year under his belt, 3 years left to play, and participating in his first Spring, the door is wide open for this guy.

Good call!

You would think one would emerge but I am not optimistic given the recent history at that position...and I don't think it's the talent.

Thanks....like you have heard nothing but good things about him.....

Ah, Stanley Jean-Baptiste. I reason for optimism.

Many of our DBs have commented on how tough he was to cover on the Scout squad last year. Didn't know the our offense well enough though--not surprising in the short time he had in Fall Camp. Now with a year under his belt, 3 years left to play, and participating in his first Spring, the door is wide open for this guy.

Good call!

Last edited:

He is actually from Miami Yt.....you may recall he was the youngman we got a few weeks before fall camp from Fort Scott CC who came to us as a (very rare) 4-4 guy....as HIO stated spent the year on the Scout Team learning the offense as he came in so late.....lots of upside from what I am hearing....

Sounds like a young man outta Louisiana. Tell us more Red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back