• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR Marcus Washington Officially N

He was at UT for three years and generally underachieved (for a 4-star player).

2019: 3 catches for 33 yards
2020: 4 catches for 56 yards and 1 TD
2021: 18 catches for 277 yards and 2 TDs (5 for 100 and 2 TDs were in one game against Kansas).

I wonder if he'll start or be fine coming off the bench.
Let's see, Sam considers him a replacement for Betts...

Betts was a four star and he was:

2020: 12 catches for 131 yards and a TD
2021: 20 catches for 286 yards and no TDs

In 2021, Betts had three carries for 109 yards and a TD, but before we get too excited, one was for 83 yards, a second for a one yard loss, which means the third was 27 yards (respectable outcome).

Yeah, Betts was at least a year younger. But that first year stat was nothing but shovel passes on the jet sweep.

I maybe call it a Wash... but given all the issues with Betts, are we any worse off for sort of trade?

Conventional wisdom has been thrown into the trash heap. The new normal is here. 33 new faces since the end of the season, pretty exciting.

Welcome aboard one and all.

What's becoming apparent in reading all the transfer portal players and parents comments is that the Culture that Scott worked so hard to inculcate is a great part of why they committed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back