• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WR Devin Scott Will Stick With His Commitment to ULL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Last edited:

Yes...we are at 24....with Mixon 25....which leaves 3 spots left for Johnson, Veii and Scott which would take us to 28...the max we can take....

with Mixon a probable, do we still have room for both Scott and Johnson?

Thanks for the update, I forgot about Veii, too many possibles for me to keep track of.....which is a good problem :)

Looks like Veii will probally be our last commit in this class giving us 26.....keep in mind Alonzo Moore will probably be the #2 slot receiver this year....which is not too shabby based on the buzz on him on the Scout Team....would have been nice to get a slot-receiver....but not a need more of a luxury....

Best of luck to Devin....:)

Mike Schaefer @mikejschaefer #Nebraska will NOT be adding a slot receiver in this class. Find out the latest on Devin Scott: nebraska.247sports.com/Board/142/Devi… #Huskers #SigningDay

No offense to Devin, but as I've said all along, I really was shocked that Nebraska even offered him. I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to the story than what's actually being reported, such as coaches changing their minds about him or something.

Veii also gives the flexibility to use him at either WR or CB also....either Iowa or Maryland (or both) were looking at him for WR. Believe he said that Neb was looking at him for either position. Listed with 4.49 speed.

Yes and that could be part of it....Veii is 'N' and there is no reason to take another slot-receiver....

Yeah that is some big-time giddy-up....

Veii also gives the flexibility to use him at either WR or CB also....either Iowa or Maryland (or both) were looking at him for WR. Believe he said that Neb was looking at him for either position. Listed with 4.49 speed.

If this isnt the biggest example of how much location matters in recruiting, I dont know what is.

When a kid has offers to places like Louisiana-Lafayette, Florida International, Grambling and Southern...then says no to an opportunity at a place like Nebraska...says all you need to know about how much location factors into a kids decision.

Looks like Veii will probally be our last commit in this class giving us 26.....keep in mind Alonzo Moore will probably be the #2 slot receiver this year....which is not too shabby based on the buzz on him on the Scout Team....would have been nice to get a slot-receiver....but not a need more of a luxury....

Best of luck to Devin....:)

Mike Schaefer @mikejschaefer #Nebraska will NOT be adding a slot receiver in this class. Find out the latest on Devin Scott: nebraska.247sports.com/Board/142/Devi… #Huskers #SigningDay

If this isnt the biggest example of how much location matters in recruiting, I dont know what is.

When a kid has offers to places like Louisiana-Lafayette, Florida International, Grambling and Southern...then says no to an opportunity at a place like Nebraska...says all you need to know about how much location factors into a kids decision.

Bing, bing, bing...

You're just sunshine pumping and making excuses for our staff being unable to close.... :)

Location doesn't matter, it's just an excuse. Obviously Nebraska couldn't offer the same quality of coaches and facilities of ULL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back