• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wow, you think we have it bad TENNESSEE..

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
DCCC165D-A4A0-417A-8A3D-7F7938881CF9.jpeg

As a fan of Kentucky, never did I think I would see a day where Tennessee AND Nebraska were worse teams than Kentucky. Over the last 3 years 247 ranks the Vols recruiting as 17, 14, and 4th (2017 - 2015), and UK has been no better than 30th, but Stoops has done a lot with a little.

Tennessee just gave up 50 to Mizzou, and have LSU and Vandy left, fans are done with Butch Jones

As a fan of Kentucky, never did I think I would see a day where Tennessee AND Nebraska were worse teams than Kentucky. Over the last 3 years 247 ranks the Vols recruiting as 17, 14, and 4th (2017 - 2015), and UK has been no better than 30th, but Stoops has done a lot with a little.

Tennessee just gave up 50 to Mizzou, and have LSU and Vandy left, fans are done with Butch Jones
For sure. Butch is more gone than Riley, and Riley is gone....

For sure. Butch is more gone than Riley, and Riley is gone....
This morning's Bottom 10 or Top 10* (depending upon your perspective) coaches on the hottest of seats:
  1. Kevin Sumlin Texas A&M
  2. Butch Jones Tennessee
  3. Mike Riley Nebraska
  4. David Beaty Kansas
  5. Bret Bielema Arkansas
  6. Kliff Kingsbury Texas Tech
  7. Lovie Smith Illinois
  8. Jim Mora UCLA
  9. Larry Fedora North Carolina
  10. Kalani Sitake BYU
*Source: http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

This morning's Bottom 10 or Top 10* (depending upon your perspective) coaches on the hottest of seats:
  1. Kevin Sumlin Texas A&M
  2. Butch Jones Tennessee
  3. Mike Riley Nebraska
  4. David Beaty Kansas
  5. Bret Bielema Arkansas
  6. Kliff Kingsbury Texas Tech
  7. Lovie Smith Illinois
  8. Jim Mora UCLA
  9. Larry Fedora North Carolina
  10. Kalani Sitake BYU
*Source: http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

Cheap-butt Illinois would owe Lovie Smith $16.5m if he was terminated after this season. He isn't going anywhere.

That is unless he can land a NFL job. His heart clearly isn't into this college stuff.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back