• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Would you pay for 3D version of you to attend games in your place?

David3464

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
This is where 3D Printer Companies could come in handy. Have anybody who wants to VIRTUALLY ATTEND NFL and college games send in their pictures to the 3D printers and pay them to create a 3D version of themselves....PLUS for the ticket for their 3D created likeness to "attend" the game. Their 3D version is sat down in their seat,,,stadium is full of lifelike attendees, and each person also gets to sign in to the game and it allows their voices/sounds to be heard by the players/TV audience (i.e. swearing, booing, clapping or cheering). While watching the games from home, they can control what the sounds are coming from their 3D version. It'll be just like they are at the games.

This could also be done for schools, colleges, business, and politics (much better for politicians especially). I think I smell a patent for this brilliant idea, right?

This is where 3D Printer Companies could come in handy. Have anybody who wants to VIRTUALLY ATTEND NFL and college games send in their pictures to the 3D printers and pay them to create a 3D version of themselves....PLUS for the ticket for their 3D created likeness to "attend" the game. Their 3D version is sat down in their seat,,,stadium is full of lifelike attendees, and each person also gets to sign in to the game and it allows their voices/sounds to be heard by the players/TV audience (i.e. swearing, booing, clapping or cheering). While watching the games from home, they can control what the sounds are coming from their 3D version. It'll be just like they are at the games.

This could also be done for schools, colleges, business, and politics (much better for politicians especially). I think I smell a patent for this brilliant idea, right?

Pretty interesting idea actually

Last edited:

b82660e0be1a584a780af60c9db1bee0.jpg

No

So, does your 3D avatar have camera, microphone, and wifi so you can Zoom the view from your actual seat?

Anybody photoshop a Husker shirt onto Sheldon’s Virtual Presence Device yet?

I would pay a small amount for this service. I should say that my avatar for games is Andre the Giant - gonna need a bigger seat.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back