• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Cup games thread

Sad to see either team lose this one as both are deserving...clearly the best two teams in the Cup....

Sort of like the English 'hate' of the Germans....

Soccer By Ives:
You would think we were in Berlin right now the way Brazilians are celebrating. The "Mil Gols" chant is out in force. #ManTheyHateArgentina

Steve Davis:
Messi draws a foul! It's Schweinsteiger who was just a little late. No booking ... but never mind that! Messi stands over history ... 30 yards from goal, slightly right of center.

Congrats to Germany.....Low proves a thing or two...;).....Congrats to him too.....

Last edited:
Either team could have won this game.....tough loss for Argentina.....the best two teams in the competition.....

YYYYEEEEESSSSS

YYYYEEEESSSS

YYYYEEEESSSS

YYYYEEEESSSS

GERMANY WINS...4th star....my weekend is complete....WOOHOO...WOOHOO...Man they laid it all on the pitch. If there is a guy who hustles more than Schweinsteigger end to end, then I wanna know who, bloody, bruised and battered.

Germany.jpg
Bayern-Munich.gif
Germany.jpg

You think we could hire Low to install tactics on the USMNT?.....;) :lol:

YYYYEEEEESSSSS

YYYYEEEESSSS

YYYYEEEESSSS

YYYYEEEESSSS

GERMANY WINS...4th star....my weekend is complete....WOOHOO...WOOHOO...Man they laid it all on the pitch. If there is a guy who hustles more than Schweinsteigger end to end, then I wanna know who, bloody, bruised and battered.

View attachment 6460
View attachment 6461
View attachment 6460

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back