• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Womens' World Cup Qualifying starts tonight for the US team

USA is going to have to take it up a notch for Friday.....

I watched both games last night. Hard to use transitive logic; but, I think T&T is better than Guatemala and I see us having a better game tomorrow night (will be there live with my wife, son, and soccer-playing daughter).

The entire midfield and forward groups seemed to have a very off night; with Rapinoe seeming to have the worst night of the bunch.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a different mix, with maybe Tobin Heath or Amy Rodgriguez starting in her spot. Actually, with only a single day off in between, I would foresee several different players in the lineup and our depth should certainly come into play in our next two games.

My point being that this version of the USWNT is not as good as they were in past years able to go in and blowout the likes of T&T and the Guats.....

And I just don't think its an off night....they have been very inconsistent the last year or so....

I agree the full roster will be in play with such a short turn around time....

I watched both games last night. Hard to use transitive logic; but, I think T&T is better than Guatemala and I see us having a better game tomorrow night (will be there live with my wife, son, and soccer-playing daughter).

The entire midfield and forward groups seemed to have a very off night; with Rapinoe seeming to have the worst night of the bunch.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a different mix, with maybe Tobin Heath or Amy Rodgriguez starting in her spot. Actually, with only a single day off in between, I would foresee several different players in the lineup and our depth should certainly come into play in our next two games.

US Women won their 3rd group game last night and moves on to the Concacaf semifinals, Friday night, 6:30 PM. FoxSports1.

Will likely play winner of tonight's Mexico/Jamaica match (will be Mexico if the two teams tie).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back