• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin Week Practice Thread: 16 Nov. Coach Rhule

Maybe people should stop listening to “team speak” or other media talk. All that matters is what happens on the field on the assigned Saturday. Every team has athletes and coaches that want to win. At the start of any given game, no one has “packed it in”. One team or the other has to convince the other team to start thinking “here we go again”. If one team does this, they will likely prevail. If neither team wins that battle of wills, then it’s going to be a dogfight. The only way Nebraska wins this game is if they enter the field of play and tear the win from the grips of the Wisconsin players because I guarantee that Wisconsin desires to rip it from ours.

P.S. And yes, Matt Rhule, you can use that in your speech to the team before the game. ;)
IF WE DIE, WE DIE!!!

from the article; "-After last week, QB's are pushing to fix what went wrong"
Really, what about after every other week this year?
Seriously dude. Instead of focusing on one thing let's look at what has improved. Are we where we want to be yet NO. However. Here is what has improved.

1. Defense is WAY better than last year.
2. Penalties. In the last 2 games we have had 1 penalty. 1
3. The offensive line the last few games was noticeably better. Perfect? no. better yes.

It is clear we need better play at QB but to act like the coaches are doing nothing to improve is just a false narrative. Frankly it is just trolling.

Seriously dude. Instead of focusing on one thing let's look at what has improved. Are we where we want to be yet NO. However. Here is what has improved.

1. Defense is WAY better than last year.
2. Penalties. In the last 2 games we have had 1 penalty. 1
3. The offensive line the last few games was noticeably better. Perfect? no. better yes.

It is clear we need better play at QB but to act like the coaches are doing nothing to improve is just a false narrative. Frankly it is just trolling.
Seriously dude, I said nothing that implied the coaches are doing nothing to improve. In fact, I really like what they've done with the team. I just
thought that statement was kind of odd, it made it sound like the quarterbacks just realized they need to work on it. I didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch over it.

I’m not good at any of this…
1666274304939.gif

That's what I'm afraid of.

I'm not sure how many three and outs it would take to convince the masses they know less about football than our coaching staff....but I'm assuming it wouldn't happen until we failed to reach bowl eligibility in 2024.
2024? LMAO, it would just lead to "we had the wrong posters getting through, boot them off and I'll call the plays". We'd never admit we were the problem.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back