• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin v. NU Game Thread

Wisconsin wins the 4th set 25-22 and the match 3-1 (22-25, 25-17, 25-19, and 25-22). Well, we can play much more relaxed now since our conference hopes went down in flames this weekend.

Ladies lose, men lose......and ladies lose again. That's not the consistency I was looking for.

Ladies lose, men lose......and ladies lose again. That's not the consistency I was looking for.

I guess you can blame me. I was at the football game and then the volleyball match. :( I rarely make to Lincoln in the fall with coaching two junior high sports. I try to double up if I am going to Lincoln.

I was really surprised at Nebraska's attack at the net last night. I would say 90% of the time the attack came from the outside and Wisconsin consistently had 2 blockers on most attack attempts. Hunter rarely used the middle hitter while Lauren Carlini kept Nebraska on edge and guessing with her setting all night long. Can you imagine the Husker attack with Carlini at setter...wow!! :thumbsup:

Nebraska was way too predictable last night and Hunter needs to use her middle hitters much more to keep the blockers from loading up consistently on the outside. If not...Nebraska will struggle in the tournament.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back