• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin Practice (11/14/15) Coach Frost

Yes, if I managed 150 people and any of them were not onboard with my vision, I'd be certain to tell the people who are in charge of scrutinizing my job, as well. Wouldn't you?

Interesting quote...

Frost said he liked the energy and spirit of his team over the course of the bye week and in preparation for the Badgers.
"The vast majority of our team is positive and excited," Frost said. "Excited for the game this week and excited for the future. It's not all, but it's the vast majority."

Sounds like there are still some bad apples to weed out.

Interesting quote...

Frost said he liked the energy and spirit of his team over the course of the bye week and in preparation for the Badgers.
"The vast majority of our team is positive and excited," Frost said. "Excited for the game this week and excited for the future. It's not all, but it's the vast majority."

Sounds like there are still some bad apples to weed out.
Looks like there will be more "roster turnover"

Will be fun to watch those redshirts play Saturday, might be a little peek into who might be finding a new home/team next year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back