• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin kickoff 11 AM on BTN

But the conference loves us Who doesn’t like the doormat
I'll have you know sir(and I throw that word around all willy-nilly) that we are not the doormat. We have more wins than both Rutgers and Northwestern combined. They are 3 - 15 and we have 4 wins baby..... Put that in your pipe and smoke it, PAL! :p;)

Last edited:

I'll have you know sir(and I throw that word around all willy-nilly) that we are not the doormat. We have more wins than both Rutgers and Northwestern combined. They are 3 - 15 and we have 4 wins baby..... Put that in your pipe and smoke it, PAL! :p;)
Okay then, we are not the door mat.

we are the door sill.
we sit a little higher than the door mat, but we still get kicked a lot.

Me too. And if game goes as planned I can get out by noon
Okay then, we are not the door mat.

we are the door sill.
we sit a little higher than the door mat, but we still get kicked a lot.
Stepped on too, don't forget being stepped on and over. It's quite freaking sad actually. :Bananalazy:
Pal we are so bad they would put us in the 9AM slot if they had one so we could throw up breakfast instead of lunch;)

Yep. When you are irrelevant, you get a lot of the 11:00am BTN games. Expect the same against Maryland next week.

Well, I LOVE the Noon (EST) kickoffs! I'm out here in Maryland and Love the games getting over around 3:30pm and I have the rest of the day to do whatever. I really want the Maryland game to be a Noon kickoff. Prime-time kickoffs and Tailgating are SOOOOOO overrated. And other folks are correct when saying that until Nebraska starts to win and be consistent, more 11am (Noon EST) kickoffs are coming...Which is okay with me. Just keep the prime-time games away. Major Bah Humbug to 8pm kickoffs. Yuck not good.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back