• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Winter conditioning is under way

inline_image_preview.jpg

I think most, if not all of would agree that the previous strength and conditioning program was a failure based on on-field performance of our athletes.

Is anyone knowledgeable about how the new strength and conditioning program is different from the last in terms of philosophy and tactics? I would like to have something more substantial than the kool-aid that I am admittedly drinking down in gulps.

1674153940933.jpeg

Last edited:
I think most, if not all of would agree that the previous strength and conditioning program was a failure based on on-field performance of our athletes.

Is anyone knowledgeable about how the new strength and conditioning program is different from the last in terms of philosophy and tactics? I would like to have something more substantial than the kool-aid that I am admittedly drinking down in gulps.

View attachment 93139
I can only think of one person on this board that would potentially have insight into your inquiry. @THERAHUSKER has intimate knowledge of how many programs operate their strength and conditioning programs. Unfortunately for all of us, he isn't on as much as I would certainly like.

He has posted some incredible information in the past and was relatively critical of Duvall and company.

I can only think of one person on this board that would potentially have insight into your inquiry. @THERAHUSKER has intimate knowledge of how many programs operate their strength and conditioning programs. Unfortunately for all of us, he isn't on as much as I would certainly like.

He has posted some incredible information in the past and was relatively critical of Duvall and company.
Thanks 36. I have been traveling a lot and teaching lately and a lot of my NFL clients are done for the year so I will be slammed once they get back to Orlando for the off season. Of course, I am usually on here at least twice a day. I don't often post unless I have something good to add.

I have put out a few feelers to friends to see what they know about the new crew. I don't have much information yet other than people like our new head trainer. I do not have any info on methodology yet but will chime in as soon as I have something truthful and useful to share.

It's been fun watching the ever changing landscape of our program. I feel pretty good about the future, as far as S and C, I don think it will be hard to improve there.

Our new S&C is Corey Campbell so does anyone know how successful he's been with other teams?

Thanks 36. I have been traveling a lot and teaching lately and a lot of my NFL clients are done for the year so I will be slammed once they get back to Orlando for the off season. Of course, I am usually on here at least twice a day. I don't often post unless I have something good to add.

I have put out a few feelers to friends to see what they know about the new crew. I don't have much information yet other than people like our new head trainer. I do not have any info on methodology yet but will chime in as soon as I have something truthful and useful to share.

It's been fun watching the ever changing landscape of our program. I feel pretty good about the future, as far as S and C, I don think it will be hard to improve there.
Truthful and useul.... doesn't stop many around here my friend.

View attachment 93139
Here ya go. Have a runza.
1674176194636.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back