• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will we flip any recruits now?

SemperHusker

Practice Squad
2 Year Member
Several coaching changes (as usual for this time of year). With a new coach and staff, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose a couple of commits. Question is, do we flip any recruits? I would think there are some players out there who fit the offense/defense Rhule will install but have already committed to other schools. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Several coaching changes (as usual for this time of year). With a new coach and staff, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose a couple of commits. Question is, do we flip any recruits? I would think there are some players out there who fit the offense/defense Rhule will install but have already committed to other schools. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
Of course we will flip some recruits.

We need an absolute stud OL coach and then go hard at top transfer talent. We can't pay top money for an HC and not do the same for assistants and NIL deals.

I might start a pancake batter company just to hire an O-line as spokesmen.
Don't like the pipeline burrito from Muchachos? LOL

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back