• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Will T-Magic get a shot at the NFL or Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I did hear something during our bowl game. The word is, some teams, if not a lot, are interested in utilizing his speed; running, or even receiving. Seems, they love his accelerating speed and agility. We wish him good luck.

BTW, that's the NFL.

Last edited:
In Canada, I don't see why not...the field is wider, which would help his running style. It may not play well to his passing game, but...the competition is less and TM is an athlete for sure. I believe Steve Taylor did well for a few years in Canada, TM compares favorably to Steve. NFL? Errrr, I doubt it.

Last edited:

As a QB...no chance at the NFL. IF he can switch to WR, perhaps. He will have durability concerns and he doesnt have much wiggle in him despite being incredibly fast. Straight-line speed and acceleration are worthy of a look.

All in all, I dont think he makes it.

As a QB...no chance at the NFL. IF he can switch to WR, perhaps. He will have durability concerns and he doesnt have much wiggle in him despite being incredibly fast. Straight-line speed and acceleration are worthy of a look.

True, he will not be wanted as a qb.

Would be a tremendous project (investment) for any team. No chance as a QB. And at another position, he has the concerns you've listed ... not to mention his ball security issues.

In Canada, I don't see why not...the field is wider, which would help his running style. It may not play well to his passing game, but...the competition is less and TM is an athlete for sure. I believe Steve Taylor did well for a few years in Canada, TM compares favorably to Steve. NFL? Errrr, I doubt it.

He would be well served to come north although I don't think it is a given that he would do well. Steve Taylor was a decent backup but that was about it. Crouch should of come north right out of school, think he would of developed into a decent CFL QB. Competition may be less in your eyes but for the style of game that is the CFL the talent level is pretty high and it is very competitive.

Not an expert by any means, but there is no way I can envision him playing in the NFL. CFL, maybe a better chance, but I am not buying it. He is fast...elusive, not a bit. Did some great things for Nebraska, crappy ending to his career, but I'd bet he is done.

I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I just want him to get healthy first, find out if the foot can be ok to continue his career. Then, I think he would be a blast to watch in the CFL, or maybe he could be a backup for Kaepernick or Wilson and possibly find a way to get in games as a WR or KR.

There were several colleges who recruited him as a safety. Is it possible he could make it as a safety? He would be a project but he does have
the great speed and athletic ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back