• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Why

Just read this thread for the first time. Seriously? Don't tell me that Miles is anything like Collier or Doc. They've beaten Ohio State, Minnesota, and Indiana 3 of the last 4 games and should have beat Penn State. Lost by one to Michigan. With the talent this team has they have no business beating anybody. Miles is the real deal! As mentioned earlier...lets revisit this in a couple years.

Bump.... I still stand behind the above statement. : ) I figured it would be a year or two till I could say I told you so, but Miles continues to amaze.

This thread is kind of funny in retrospect, looking at what's happened in the last month and a half.

Just wondering what Mr. Trottt has to say now.

Please, lets not be too hard on Mr. TROTTT :rolleyes:

Miles has made a Lot of us 'Unbelievers' look Silly! :eek: I.e. go back and look at some of the threads when we were 0-4 in conference play (I'd just as soon not revisit that, some names may have to be changed to protect the 'innocent.') :Biggrin:

Miles has dramatically changed a lot of folks attitudes and perspective of 'Nebrasketball.' :bow:

Last edited:

I hope many of these posters are enjoying the delicious CROW they are now eating…………

I hope many of these posters are enjoying the delicious CROW they are now eating…………

Whoever is catering better bring enough to serve a Banquet! :lol:

(I'll gladly join in and eat my share; if the alternative is another 'dismal' season waiting to 'Dance!' :bow:

Last edited:
This thread is so predictable, so resemblant of the past, it is almost embarrassing. Same ol, same ol, just like five years ago, ten years ago, 15 years ago, 20 years ago, and so it goes. Nothing changes, and it appears the current regime is just the same as all the previous ones. Pathetic!
How many season tickets do you think we will sell for next season? Now that the new venue syndrome is taken care of, what else is there to draw decent crowds?

Merle, I had to look up the word "resemblant"! I am impressed! Thanks for a new synonym. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back