• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Why Aranda?

tough news for my avitar.

Sipple wrote on Tunnel Talk (on3) and spoke on his radio show this morning that he believes we should scratch Aranda off of the coaching search list. he spoke with someone very connected to Baylor who said that Baylor would pay him absolutely whatever it took to keep him around in this cycle. says he does not consider Aranda to be a candidate for the job

Never know, where is the video's of "insert coach name" saying they weren't interested or never going to happen.. then it happens.. will be an interesting couple of weeks with trying to figure out who it will be..

Sipple wrote on Tunnel Talk (on3) and spoke on his radio show this morning that he believes we should scratch Aranda off of the coaching search list. he spoke with someone very connected to Baylor who said that Baylor would pay him absolutely whatever it took to keep him around in this cycle. says he does not consider Aranda to be a candidate for the job
RIP Barnum Avatar : Pouring one out:

Last edited:

I'm not taking the poster I had made from your avatar down off the wall in my bedroom...

Add a name to cover the Group of 5 coach mentioned yesterday as being considered:

Jeff Traylor HC UT San Antonio; Chad Morris disciple

YearTeamOverallConferenceStandingBowl/playoffs
UTSA Roadrunners (Conference USA) (2020–present)
2020UTSA7–55–22nd (West)L First Responder
2021UTSA12–27–11st (West)L Frisco
2022UTSA6–24–0
UTSA:25–916–3
Total:25–9
National championship Conference title Conference division title or championship game berth

Add a name to cover the Group of 5 coach mentioned yesterday as being considered:

Jeff Traylor HC UT San Antonio; Chad Morris disciple

YearTeamOverallConferenceStandingBowl/playoffs
UTSA Roadrunners (Conference USA) (2020–present)
2020UTSA7–55–22nd (West)L First Responder
2021UTSA12–27–11st (West)L Frisco
2022UTSA6–24–0
UTSA:25–916–3
Total:25–9
National championship Conference title Conference division title or championship game berth

Well that would immediately improve recruiting in Texas

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back