• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Why a permanent Creighton thread in Husker forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s. there are multiple threads on page 1 that don't have anything to do with Nebraska basketball or only tangentially.

I guess it's never bothered me. I'm not a Jays fan, but when they are in the tournament (and Nebraska isn't), I will root them on. When they play my Huskers, that's the one day I will wish death upon the Jays.

Sure, if Creighton talk was pushing recent Nebraska discussions to page two, I'd have an issue with that. But that's really never the case.

FWIW, the Creighton threads existed before there was even an Other Teams sub-forum. A lot of those forums didn't exist 10 years ago. Regardless, if anyone is bothered by it, it's best to take it up with the site owner. A thread expressing displeasure is not likely to be seen nor acted upon by the powers-that-be.

So you are saying things change and it’s time for Creighton to be in oth teams?

Where is your loyalty Weather? Huskers or Jays?

Go to other teams or Creighton forums to discuss Jays bb.

p.s. there are multiple threads on page 1 that don't have anything to do with Nebraska basketball or only tangentially.

Creighton is a top competitive basketball program. It doesn’t belong on the Nebraska forum and you know it. Especially now.

"Another"? Did I miss something? ;)

LONG ago it was agreed that 1 thread in the bball forum was fine (rather than a new one for every game). This has been the case for I don't know how many years. Even with the renewed interest in NU basketball the forum is rather lightly attended. It's EASY to not click on it. But you'll also notice that several people do participate that probably wouldn't if it was buried somewhere else. A CU thread in that forum certainly has ZERO impact on "developing husker basketball". All good basketball in the state is good for the development of basketball IN the state which is good for NU...i mean if we want to credit threads in BBS forums for developing anything (which they don't).

Lighten up, Francis.

That’s ancient history that I don’t care about. it’s time for a change. Get the Jays trash out of the Huskers basketball forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back