• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Whose Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
This little piece from ESPN ties things up neatly....

What's next: There's not much left for Bo Pelini and his staff. Nebraska is looking to sign around 20 players and would love to land a linebacker and defensive end before it's all said and done. Keep an eye on defensive ends Lake Koa-Ka'ai (Honolulu/Kamehameha) and DeVante Wilson (Corona, Calif./Corona) with Nebraska. Defensive tackle Todd Peat, Jr. (Tempe, Az./Corona Del Sol) recently visited Lincoln and walked away impressed. Nebraska will also get a visit next weekend from one of the nation's elite defensive backs in Wayne Lyons (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla./Dillard).

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=5875826

Yeah funny how everyone else has Green a 5 star except for Rivals who actually downgraded him right after he committed to us. Then the discrepancy between Weatherman and our top OL recruit Moore I understand the consipracy theory on these ratings.

#10 rated class after getting jobbed though, I'll take that for sure!

Yeah funny how everyone else has Green a 5 star except for Rivals who actually downgraded him right after he committed to us. Then the discrepancy between Weatherman and our top OL recruit Moore I understand the consipracy theory on these ratings.

#10 rated class after getting jobbed though, I'll take that for sure!

I don't care for much of their rankings as they are puppets for certain Universities. A certain staff says the kid is a stud then they add to his hype. But when that kid doesn't go to that school or ends up there then he is average. Our staff knows how to find great kids who are great athletes. And no matter how low they try to rank these kids, the results will show as they are running around on the field with an "N" on their helmet.

This little piece from ESPN ties things up neatly....

defensive ends Lake Koa-Ka'ai (Honolulu/Kamehameha) and DeVante Wilson (Corona, Calif./Corona)

Too bad LaVonte David won't be around after next year.... we could have had the nifty nom tandem of DeVante and Lavonte bustin' QBs and RBs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back