• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who's Our Next AD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
Obviously, Tom will have to step down at some point. Who becomes the next AD?

I'm wondering how many more years Frank will coach at Ohio. Would love to see him come back to the University and think he would make a good AD.

I'm wondering how many more years Frank will coach at Ohio. Would love to see him come back to the University and think he would make a good AD.

T.O. first action as AD was to bring Paul Meyers back , should be a great hint to who T.O. wants to follow his as AD !!!! Ohhhhh....Franks will never be back at NU in any type of position , not sure why this is brought up time and again.

Last edited:
Definitely NOT TREV ALBERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd push for Paul Meyers...Have known him for quite a few years....

T.O. first action as AD was to bring Paul Meyers back , should be a great hint to who T.O. wants to follow his as AD !!!! Ohhhhh....Franks will never be back at NU in any type of position , not sure why this is brought up time and again.

correctomundo

Not hating on Frank but what in the hell would make you think he'd be a good AD? He has nothing but football coaching experience and the AD job is so much more than that. At least Tom had some varied experience after coaching and NU needed his particular brand of leadership. This next time around they'll need someone with more administration experience.

Not hating on Frank but what in the hell would make you think he'd be a good AD? He has nothing but football coaching experience and the AD job is so much more than that. At least Tom had some varied experience after coaching and NU needed his particular brand of leadership. This next time around they'll need someone with more administration experience.

Agree. I don't think that Frank has the business and administrative acumen to succeed as an AD. I think he wants to coach as long as possible and based on what he's said in interviews recently he believes that there are a good number of coaching years ahead of him. Doubt that he'd be interested in Athletics Administration anywhere other that for what it has to do with his current coaching gig. Not all former football coaches make good athletic directors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back