• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who's next?

Not a big deal but we were discussing the TE topic in another thread and he’s referring to TEs in the NFL. I’m just clarifying that TEs continue to be highly valued.
Yep. I got your point. BTW pretty respectful discussion overall thanks.

Please remember that next time when I’m being a total jerk. I try to keep the checkbook balanced. ;)
Bro, I know people on here think I am some intense guy. I really am not. I just like a good argument once in a while. Most Marines are that way. If you do not mix it up occasionally you are not growing. (For the record not talking physical mix it up.) Arguments are how you gain knowledge. OK starting to sound a little too ZEN.

Bro, I know people on here think I am some intense guy. I really am not. I just like a good argument once in a while. Most Marines are that way. If you do not mix it up occasionally you are not growing. (For the record not talking physical mix it up.) Arguments are how you gain knowledge. OK starting to sound a little too ZEN.
Our society needs more of this. Nobody agrees 100%! Varying viewpoints is how we learn

Our society needs more of this. Nobody agrees 100%! Varying viewpoints is how we learn
I once heard a story of a group that was put together to solve a problem. One of the rules for the group was no idea would be rejected. One person in the group was someone who was always so far off the wall (also known as crackpot ideas) that no one wanted to work with him. Most of the participants were putting forth ideas that seemed practical and possible to work, but no agreement could be reached. The crackpot was having fun frustrating the rest with his "unconventional" ideas.

During a break to relieve the frustration of deadlock, members were discussing among themselves. One of the leaders recognized something that was missing from each of the plans put forward. He remembered something the crackpot had said. One point of a plan the crack pot put forward, when applied to his plan would make his plan work. The end result was problem solved.

The person who was telling the story said never to discount any idea in a brainstorming session. Something off the wall may be just what you need.

I once heard a story of a group that was put together to solve a problem. One of the rules for the group was no idea would be rejected. One person in the group was someone who was always so far off the wall (also known as crackpot ideas) that no one wanted to work with him. Most of the participants were putting forth ideas that seemed practical and possible to work, but no agreement could be reached. The crackpot was having fun frustrating the rest with his "unconventional" ideas.

During a break to relieve the frustration of deadlock, members were discussing among themselves. One of the leaders recognized something that was missing from each of the plans put forward. He remembered something the crackpot had said. One point of a plan the crack pot put forward, when applied to his plan would make his plan work. The end result was problem solved.

The person who was telling the story said never to discount any idea in a brainstorming session. Something off the wall may be just what you need.
This is my life I always look for a new way to do things. As a result I often drive my teammates nuts. The world needs those that like things the way they are and the world needs folks that exist to shake things up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back