• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who's coming for the Iowa game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be there

Was also there at the last Iowa/Husker game in Iowa city. Had a great view of Crouch leveling the Iowa DB on that TD run, was thinking at the time Crouch might be a pretty good player.

OOPS - probably only 3 of 6 wearing red. My brothers wife is an Iowa fan too.

Yes, we will have at least 1 of the 4 of us in Hawkeye gear. She proudly wore black and gold in Lincoln last year, too.

My son and I are definitely in the red. My daughter is on the fence. I think she is leaning red; but, we take her to Hawkeye women's sports and she could decide to go with the home team as a gameday decision.

Ill be there

Was also there at the last Iowa/Husker game in Iowa city. Had a great view of Crouch leveling the Iowa DB on that TD run, was thinking at the time Crouch might be a pretty good player.

Was there too. Picked a 42-7 repeat score in the contest this week... :)

I will be there with a buddy who is an Iowa fan. He has already admitted to a thorough whooping, but wants to go and have a good time anyway!

I will be there with a buddy who is an Iowa fan. He has already admitted to a thorough whooping, but wants to go and have a good time anyway!

If the Huskers play turnover ball like they have all year on the road, this could be a lot closer than people think.

I can't make it to this one...but I'll definitely be in Indy if we qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back