• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who's coming for the Iowa game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironside12

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Just kinda curious how many Husker fans are gonna be at Kinnick Friday. I'll be here (since the stadium is just down the road) repping my red in the student section (very dangerous here in Iowa City).

Who else is coming?!

My wife & I will be there. Leaving Wednesday as I'm from just outside of Iowa City & will be spending the weekend there! Go Big Red!

Look for the Big Red H3!

Just kinda curious how many Husker fans are gonna be at Kinnick Friday. I'll be here (since the stadium is just down the road) repping my red in the student section (very dangerous here in Iowa City).

Who else is coming?!

Lucky, I have to leave town to go to Ohio. Maybe it was you the other day who gave me the "Go Big Red" the other day on campus when someone noticed the "N" on my hat.

Think I could rent out my house? I am w/in walking distance. Live at edge of free street parking.

Won't be there, but I expect to see a virtual Sea of Red for this game. Wish I was part of it.

GBR!

Lucky, I have to leave town to go to Ohio. Maybe it was you the other day who gave me the "Go Big Red" the other day on campus when someone noticed the "N" on my hat.

Think I could rent out my house? I am w/in walking distance. Live at edge of free street parking.

Could have been. I've seen a few Husker fans around town and always try to at least give them a "GBR!" if I can't chat with them for a bit. Just saw a Husker fan at Petco in Coralville today. Always good to see some smart people on occassion :p

Could have been. I've seen a few Husker fans around town and always try to at least give them a "GBR!" if I can't chat with them for a bit. Just saw a Husker fan at Petco in Coralville today. Always good to see some smart people on occassion :p

Can't believe how Coralville has grown. Just a spot in the road in the 50's.

I'll be there with a friend from Story City. I think he might be wearing red--he used to be a Cyclone fan.

I will be there! Doing thanksgiving in Council Bluffs with my wife's family and then heading to the game with my wifes cousin early the next day. First Husker game in an opposing teams stadium! Should be a great time!

I will be there with my former college roommate (Iowa fan :) )and my brother and family in the stands hopefully near us. 5 out of 6 will be wearing red.

I will be there with my former college roommate (Iowa fan :) )and my brother and family in the stands hopefully near us. 5 out of 6 will be wearing red.

OOPS - probably only 3 of 6 wearing red. My brothers wife is an Iowa fan too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back