• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Whorns

anotherdumbprediction

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
The way they lost to Stanford. Epic!

The guy that scored the winning run almost got thrown out at second base after thinking he’d hit a home run. He tossed his helmet between first and second, but the topspin drive to left field dipped down into the wall hitting a white PAC-12 sign, the first “lost” ball of the inning.

Last edited:

If you watched this entire game -- and the entire series, for that matter -- worst ending ever. From an impartial standpoint. Too much great baseball for three games for it to end like that. Those kids have to be devastated.

Twice that inning the lights came into play. Never seen anything like that. Definitely not at a more critical point in an entire season.

Last edited:
The way they lost to Stanford. Epic!

The guy that scored the winning run almost got thrown out at second base after thinking he’d hit a home run. He tossed his helmet between first and second, but the topspin drive to left field dipped down into the wall hitting a white PAC-12 sign, the first “lost” ball of the inning.

I'm sure everybody saw that yeah that would have been the biggest boner ever ever
I do feel sorry for the kid that couldn't see the ball. He was so heartbroken but screw Texas.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back