• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who you got, TCU, or Georgia?

I'm pulling for TCU, but like a lot of folks I think Georgia is just too loaded.

I'm a bit mad in general though, because I wanted a Wolverine-Buckeye championship and those turdballs let us down. I was really wanting to listen to all the ESPN shmucks cry about an ALL-B1G title like they haven't shilled for an ALL-SEC title a zillion times.

Paul Finebaum's head may have exploded.

The pressure is definitely on the Dawgs. TCU is beyond the point of surprising me anymore and I certainly wouldn’t count them out. That said, it’s hard to bet against UGA…38-28.

One thing I don’t gets mentioned enough: of all the great players and coaches who have cycled through Bama under Saban, I think losing Kirby Smart is the biggest blow. Bama’s defense hasn’t been the same since he left and that was the key to their greatness. If Georgia ever gets a truly great QB they will probably have a similar dynasty.

I will be rooting for the Horny Toads, but I think GnT may be right. If TCU can play hard and fast for all 4 quarters then it should be a good game. I thought Meetchicken would win and they didn't, so there is that.

Same here.

I really didn't think TCU would hang with, much less beat Michigan. Watched that entire game and if that wasn't an anomaly, they can hang with Georgia. Mistake free football, hope Georgia doesn't bring their A game and play hard as hell for 60 minutes.

Really don't want another SEC national champion.

I can live with horny Toads winning but the money is on Georgia. 20 points at least

the-hunt.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back