• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who will Texass target?

huskerman1

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Texass did a nice job of targeting Sara Franklin on nearly every serve and that was a major factor in their dominance of wisky. Might we see them try targeting Murray or Bisson as well?

Got run out of the arena. ***** Texass.

They deserved the win.

As far as the yellow/red cards go, seems as though Texass doesn't need to follow the rules. (Sour grapes on my part)
Can't say I saw a yellow or red card all season, though I may have missed them. But Texas managed two yellows and a red today.

The arena floor being laid down over an ice rink didn't seem to bother Texass much. NU just got hammered by a better team. Texass had more trouble with Tenn than with NU. We just picked the wrong day to have the worst match of the season, and Texass was the reason.

Totally exposed our weakness on the serve receive game. I hope this becomes a MAJOR emphasis of the off season. Love the passion of our team. I feel real sorry for the ladies. This is a good time to roll out the "Unfinished Business'" for 2024!!

Totally exposed our weakness on the serve receive game. I hope this becomes a MAJOR emphasis of the off season. Love the passion of our team. I feel real sorry for the ladies. This is a good time to roll out the "Unfinished Business'" for 2024!!

I think is is pretty apparent that serve receive will be a major emphasis heading into the spring/summer. The players and coaching staff will attack this part of the game so they are ready heading into 2024.

Trust in Coach Cook and the players…there is nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

wow...Lauenstein to Texas
Hollywood couldn’t cast this better.
After Lexi Sun transferred to Nebraska from Texas, the following:
Capri Davis NU to Texas
Akana NU to Texas
Caffey NU to Texas
Ayden Ames (longtime NU 2024 commit switched to Texas one week before signing)
And now, Whitney to Texas.
That with the Texas sweep for the Natty and Cook’s post Natty presser comments about Texas, and so social media has exploded with drama (and ugliness)

Last edited:
Capri Davis NU to Texas
Akana NU to Texas
Caffey NU to Texas
That with the Texas sweep for the Natty and Cook’s post Natty presser comments about Texas, and so social media has exploded with drama (and ugliness)
Everything cook said is true lol. Except we did get Beason from the portal.

They deserved the win.

As far as the yellow/red cards go, seems as though Texass doesn't need to follow the rules. (Sour grapes on my part)
Turns out he was arguing, we were out of rotation. He said he didn't know he got the red card. Hmmm!

They deserved the win.

Turns out he was arguing, we were out of rotation. He said he didn't know he got the red card. Hmmm
Capri Davis NU to Texas
Akana NU to Texas
Caffey NU to Texas
Don't give a rip about texass opinion.
They can shove it!

Last edited:

Lets just hope Maggie Mendelson doesn't end up there also. Tired of ex-NU players coming back to haunt us.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back