• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who makes biggest jump in progress?

My prediction:
O: Martinez. He'll stay healthy and put up Nintendo numbers
D: K. Davis. Very solid 2018; will go straight up beast mode in 2019

The unfortunate thing for those 3 is they all had major injuries. Will all depend how they recover.

Do you have any insight into how they're progressing? I'm hoping all three stay focused and positive. There's a lot of natural talent there.

Well, in an effort to be right I listed over a dozen people.

So ... you couldn't think of at least 50, huh? :Taunt:

Do you have any insight into how they're progressing? I'm hoping all three stay focused and positive. There's a lot of natural talent there.

So ... you couldn't think of at least 50, huh? :Taunt:
I know at one point they were worried we weren't going to get them back for the spring. It's really unfortunate because in a transition year where we had some seniors like Williams x2 and Reed to carry us with experience, we needed our heavy hitting recruits to learn the system and be ready in 2019 after a year of development. The injuries just crushed our development defensively for 2019 on every level, safeties and DL being hit the hardest.

Darrien Daniels - big jump from limited play in few games at Okie Lite (my not count towards OP since not a Sker last year)

Lamar Jackson - continues to improve from second half of season to become lockdown corner

Will Honas - if health returns 100 percent

Matt Farniok - another year of S&C and experience

Caleb Tannor/Brion Dixon - one will emerge as a pass rusher

Miles Jones - another year of learning and he will be dangerous in space

Boe Wilson - his mean streak gets complimented with more technique

I really like this thread but not really going to lay down any specifics because there are already so many good ones. I just think overall we are going to surprise people next year. I agree there are holes but anything that was really bad has a chance of making the most improvement. Offensively I'm not real worried about who replaces Ozzi and Stan. We are losing a lot there but I think we are searching 4-5 qualified people at each of those positions and believe we will have someone step up. I think offensively we will improve and defensively we will make huge gains. Add that into the schedule and it should be a pretty nice year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back