• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who is going to the First Real game next Friday??

Bugs

Recruit
I shall be there. Hopefully fans will get a little "juiced" up and actually cheer for once!!

Taking my Dad to his first game in I don't know how long! Very excited for the new season, arena, team, and Miles!:nod:

My 3 season tickets are sec 302 row 3 , seats 1,2,3,

And by the way since I live over two hr away from Lincoln I will not be able to go to all the games, so hit me up if you want some of my tickets.

Maybe we'll get a new sticky for the thread with tonight's game vs. FGCU (live on BTN). :Biggrin:

The Men's BB Home Page & Board seem to be something of the sisty ugler around here (at least during Football Season). Not much is being updated on the HP - Even the Nebraska BB coaching staff information is woefully out-of-date.

Miles had a good press conference (link on Hm Pg) and it should be a good game against FGCU. Here's hoping we come away with a Win for our first real game at the Pinnacle!

:gobigred: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: (student section :clap:) :banana::banana::banana: (Skunkman, Skunkmom & skunkson :Biggrin:)

Maybe we'll get a new sticky for the thread with tonight's game vs. FGCU (live on BTN). :Biggrin:

The Men's BB Home Page & Board seem to be something of the sisty ugler around here (at least during Football Season). Not much is being updated on the HP - Even the Nebraska BB coaching staff information is woefully out-of-date.

Miles had a good press conference (link on Hm Pg) and it should be a good game against FGCU. Here's hoping we come away with a Win for our first real game at the Pinnacle!

:gobigred: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: (student section :clap:) :banana::banana::banana: (Skunkman, Skunkmom & skunkson :Biggrin:)

Great points RD. Lets get excited for the Nebrasketballers.

My 3 season tickets are sec 302 row 3 , seats 1,2,3,

And by the way since I live over two hr away from Lincoln I will not be able to go to all the games, so hit me up if you want some of my tickets.

Sec 304 here, two pus hour drive for me as well, same offer for tix if interested hit me up. BTW, there is not a bad seat in the house.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back