• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who Does NU Lose Next Year?

/

No excuses for what just went down in Lincoln. This season is an epic fail for Erstad and nothing short of sweeping the conference tournament and a few games in a regional will change that.

The Huskers lose at least the following players (draft-eligible Juniors not included) from the roster this year:

• Cox, Christian OF L/L
  • Darby, Austin OF L/R
  • Headley, Blake INF L/R
  • Kubat, Kyle LHP R/L
  • Lubach, Tanner C R/R
  • Reveles, Steven INF R/R
  • Roeder, Josh RHP R/R
  • Sinclair, Chance RHP R/R

...that is our two best starters, record-holding closer, and five starters. It could get worse before it gets better.

Wow. The numbers 1 & 2, all time saves leader, and the middle of the line up. So in year five we are back to year one?

If Silva has any aspirations of moving up, this would be the time to do it, the iron may never be hotter to strike then now.

We need an icon for a troll :rolfl: :stirthepot: works for me ;)

One mans troll is another man's realist. Believe what you want, but eventually the facts will play out, just as they did with Solich, Callahan, Pelini, Collier, Sadler, and Anderson. Keep in mind I was a huge fan of Solich, Pelini, and Anderson.

One mans troll is another man's realist. Believe what you want, but eventually the facts will play out, just as they did with Solich, Callahan, Pelini, Collier, Sadler, and Anderson. Keep in mind I was a huge fan of Solich, Pelini, and Anderson.

I am not disputing your beliefs, FC. Just have my own opinions, of course. I am just pulling your leg. You have a right to be bitter and judgmental.

We all are guilty of that, just not as much as you! We just have more patience than you. Again, you are more vociferous, which is your right. :)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back