• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who do you want to commit the most this weekend??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
Just for fun I am curious who you think or want to commit after the Big Red Weekend??? Easy for me.......

Nathan Gerry! GO BIG RED!!!!

If you take realistic odds out of the equation I think it's Sandland or Johnson without blinking an eye.

If you leave it to the realistic ones....I'd go with Hannon

Gerry is the most obvious and a good chance it might happen...

Sanland would be the big coup and one we can really use....5-star JUCO talent and all....

To me there isnt a snowballs chance in hades that Sandland would commit this weekend. Too many top notch programs interested in the kid for him to pull the plug right now. But it sure would be nice!

To me there isnt a snowballs chance in hades that Sandland would commit this weekend. Too many top notch programs interested in the kid for him to pull the plug right now. But it sure would be nice!

Agree...that doesn't mean he can't by my most coveted though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back