• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who Do You like?

Big 12 sucking badly, UT inclusion in field now proven to be a mistake. Another mistake, almost evil, was giving Dayton a home game. Wrong!

I typically ignore the NIT, even their final, but stumbled onto last night's So Dak St's game against Colo St! Wow! Go you Jackrabbits.

Merle, I agree with you, when it comes to Dayton, low man on the totem pole, playing at home? Congressional investigation, please?

Scheduling a bottom feeder like Dayton to play at home is a friggin' crime! The NCAA should be sanctioned, period; a bunch of evil turds!!

Shame on you, NCAA!!! You suck!!! Without the home crowd, Dayton goes down big time!!

Boise State, you got screwed.......................WITHOUT A KISS!! :stirthepot:

Bob, its not too much press I watch, it's too much Kentucky!;)

Credo, I never said they weren't good, I just don't like them. Calipari is a cheater.:mad:
Certain schools, like N.C., Duke, K.U., Kentucky have always had superior recruits each year, I accept that, but Kentucky is getting too many these days, and their high turnover contributes to that possibility. Most of their players are not student athletes, they are mercenaries. I realize there are always some exceptions. But I think I can correctly say that Calipari does not tout a college education when he is recruiting!

While I thought The Dayton home game was the biggest sin the Committee committed, I thought Kent. playing in Kentucky last night was also suspicious!

Back to Texas, yes, they played Butler tough, but the Texas proponents all thought Texas would dispatch Butler with ease!

I was sorry to see Purdue lose, but they certainly had only themselves to blame. 7 point lead with 45 seconds to go, and they just blew it! Why they didn't foul the Cincy man who got the regulation period tying layup is beyond me. They had a chance to foul him before he took the layup shot, force him to make two free throw at least, instead of giving him the easy layup. The free throws would have been one and one, even more pressure!

Last edited:

I will now, in full Chatelain mode, make predictions for today:

Nova over NCSt.
Gtwn over Utah
UAB over UCLA
Ariz over Ohio St
X over Ga St
NC over Ark
But over ND
Ky over Cincy

Oh yes, and Huskers over Michigan. :Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin:

Last edited:
I went 7-1 in each region, but the south. 3-5 and the Cyclones as a pick for the Finals :banghead:

NW is Crowned our newest resident prognosticator ;)

(But Prepare to vacate the premises if Merle's predictions bear out) :wave:

Discussion, without brackets or anything like that. The heart and the mind.

So, if I had my druthers, I would like to see one of those three win it all, choosing Wisky, KU and Ariz in that order.

Well, two of my three still alive, but they play each other Saturday, so it will be either Wisky or Zona left to attempt to slay the evil dragon. I hope it is Wisky, but either way, surely goodness and mercy will prevail, and the evil dragon will somehow be slain.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back