• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which sport(s) open up first?

I think no fans present will hurt sport so much it is the fans that make the sport, not the sport.

I think no fans present will hurt sport so much it is the fans that make the sport, not the sport.
Agree that the games will be boring if no fans. But my challenge to everyone is to go watch highlight films from the past 50 years and you will see stadiums full of people. No way someone in those crowds didn't have something contagious. The power of paranoia these days has taken over common sense. When I walk around in a county with 3 total cases, and see hundreds of people wearing mask, I ask myself: what in the he!! is wrong with people!!!

Last edited:

"TAMPA — Wednesday morning, MLB called a meeting with the umpires union, which is seen by many as yet another sign of growing optimism about a 2020 baseball season. The meeting was to negotiate “working conditions for a possible 2020 season,” according to one umpire. "

The first golf tournament will be the Charles Schwab Challenge in Fort Worth. Had tickets for Memorial Day weekend but they are going to play without fans in June.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back