• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

When will frost and company stop laying eggs.

Seriously?? Boy, you've said some ignorant crap on this board but this may be your dumbest. That's part of the damn job. They need to please the fan base because that fan base plays their salaries. If there are no fans then Frost, Saban, Dabo, et al are not making $5-$10 million dollars a year. At the point we are at now, it's not that hard to please Nebraska fans. Win some games, don't look like the dumbest team in the country, show people you actually care about your job instead of acting like a dumb jerk every time a microphone gets put in your face.
Have a great night bud. GBR

I would like to see some dang energy from Frost. He's distracted and probably for many reasons. I don't need an aw shucks nice guy like Riley,but how about a guy who smiles? Who's positive? Who has energy? His press conference are like anaesthesia. Just tiring. It'd help with everyone's positivity if he had been, ever. Flatline platitudes.

:rolleyes:

No that’s not the longest sentence in history David Tracy and some other theologians had sentences it went on for two pages plus

We'll all stick together
in all kinds of weather
for Dear ol' Nebraska U
Although there is a lot of bickering on this board....at least people are still bickering. That means they care, regardless of their mindset. So no, maybe you don't agree with anything I say, but we can both say we care and want what's best for the program.

You need to get really nervous when apathy kicks in and people stop bickering. That is when you know there is no turning back.

Although there is a lot of bickering on this board....at least people are still bickering. That means they care, regardless of their mindset. So no, maybe you don't agree with anything I say, but we can both say we care and want what's best for the program.

You need to get really nervous when apathy kicks in and people stop bickering. That is when you know there is no turning back.
Agree on that. I as the optimist, may disagree with you the pessimist (or "realist", as it may be), but at least I support those who reach their conclusions with objective facts and reasoning.

As opposed to those drunken stumblebums who just spout out "We suck! Fire 'em all!"

I believe the egg laying will cease as soon as Frost distances himself from current company (assistants).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back