• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

When was the last time a NU RB ran....

Let's make a deal: I will have a reasonable conversation with you if you actually make an accurate statement. For example, in a criticism of this staff, it doesn't help your case when you say the reason NU was close last year against OSU is because Haskins was suspended. Or that this staff forgot about Ozigbo for half a season (it was 3 games). Stop making completely false claims and then we can talk football. If not, I'll keep on calling out these dumb things.

@MadRat comment?

giphy.gif

That's dinner in certain parts of the globe. Taste's like chicken, chicken gone bad, but like chicken.
No, I've eaten insects, and can vouch that they taste nutty.
On the whole, insects tend to taste a bit nutty, especially when roasted. I believe this comes from the natural fats they contain, combined with the crunchiness of their mineral-rich exoskeletons. Crickets, for instance, taste like nutty shrimp, whereas most larvae I’ve tried have a nutty mushroom flavor.

No, I've eaten insects, and can vouch that they taste nutty.

That's just not as funny though. Damn insect scholar. :O O:;)

We apparently have loads of guys not playing a down who'd surpass the 200 yard per game mark with great regularity.

What we lack as a staff is obviously talent evaluation.
I have to believe that there are a handful of players that are getting the shaft in terms of playing time. Looking at our roster, there are a ton of guys that never see the field...that were scholarship recruits. I realize some guys just don't pan out, but we seem to have an enormous amount of them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back