• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

When was the last time a NU RB ran....

MR863HUSKER

Red Shirt
15 Year Member
For over a 185 yards???? I don't have enough knowledge to know where to look this stuff up without taking up to 24 hours doing it...

I'm stuck in the Matrix.

Morpheus: "Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You'll have to see it for yourself."
You talk out your ass like you know football then try to clown on people that do. You are pretty classless on your responses when i take time to explain. But everyone else is the problem. Apparently you're good at something. Talking about football is not it.

CarefulFrequentDrafthorse-size_restricted.gif

You talk out your ass like you know football then try to clown on people that do. You are pretty classless on your responses when i take time to explain. But everyone else is the problem. Apparently you're good at something. Talking about football is not it.

Let's make a deal: I will have a reasonable conversation with you if you actually make an accurate statement. For example, in a criticism of this staff, it doesn't help your case when you say the reason NU was close last year against OSU is because Haskins was suspended. Or that this staff forgot about Ozigbo for half a season (it was 3 games). Stop making completely false claims and then we can talk football. If not, I'll keep on calling out these dumb things.

I talk out of my ass?

Wow. You’re next level full of yourself.

Your 8 and under team win the city championship this year?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back