• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

When is Frost appearing in the pregame telecasts?

Great job by Coach Frost - and I agree with his points about the playoff expanding to 8. One of the arguments against it was that UCF had three weeks to prepare for the big game - interestingly enough auburn had three weeks to prepare also LOL. Seriously it’s one more game, all of the conference winners would have a spot, and you would allow more teams to get in as well.

Anyway, great appearance by the coach! Love the intensity!

And really, it would only be one more game to 2 teams, the teams that make it all the way to the NC game.

I always liked 6 as a max myself, P5 champs and an at large but in that situation this year UCF still gets hosed by Bama getting in.

C

I like 6 but 8 would work too. I think one thing to keep relevance on the regular season is having first round on top 4 teams campus. Puts a premium on still being highly ranked. If 6 teams, then there is a huge premium on being in the top two and gaining a bye.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back