• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What we will see this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again you're fabricating. Something you do quite well. I did not say he couldn't win here; I clearly stated when he was hired that it would be 2019 before he had any hope of winning a championship.

Do you honestly not understand the difference, or do you have me confused with someone else, again?
I showed you where you posted it. If you are calling yourself a liar, I'm fine with that, as well as your bad opinion.

Last edited:

Once again you're fabricating. Something you do quite well. I did not say he couldn't win here; I clearly stated when he was hired that it would be 2019 before he had any hope of winning a championship.

Do you honestly not understand the difference, or do you have me confused with someone else, again?

You did say MR couldn't win here and he would not win any championships, specifically you said...

We aren't winning any championships under Riley, and well have to wait three more seasons to figure that out.

When did you change your mind?

C

Are you so small-minded that you think of perceived in-game mistakes in the same vein as strategic mistakes like sticking with a badly misfit QB for 2 years? LOL, I guess I know what I'm dealing with then...how about that time out they didn't call? Or that holding penalty they declined...LOL.
It's not like they had much of a choice. We simply did not have anyone capable of running Langsdorfs offense. Certainly no juco worth mentioning.

GFOA bumps a three month thread and you are off to the races replying to three month old posts.

I wonder how many pages deep he had to go to get this gem.

C
Yeah, that's hysterical especially considering I was banned for about three months, but glad you're amused.

Yeah, that's hysterical especially considering I was banned for about three months, but glad you're amused.

I'm not amused I am frankly sick of this juvenile discorse. For the record you were not banned for three months but I'm going to give you a couple of more days off so I can enjoy the holiday and not have to deal with this stuff.

Oh and this thread is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back