• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What was the first OU/Nebraska game you attended

1983 in Norman. Awesome game. Last second pass by OU was tipped away by Husker DB(?) for a Husker victory. A photo of that play was on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine. My son and I were in the background of that photo. Our image was blurry (out of focus) but since my son was on my shoulders it was clearly us. My only claim to fame.

Attachments

• 20210916_190524.jpg
    20210916_190524.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 47

1988, in the rain and that bad ass Blackshirt defense.

Lawrence Pete. Broderick Thomas. LeRoy Etienne.

First Husker drive and we're up 7-0 and the defense made it a no doubt game.

1988, in the rain and that bad ass Blackshirt defense.

Lawrence Pete. Broderick Thomas. LeRoy Etienne.

First Husker drive and we're up 7-0 and the defense made it a no doubt game.
Listened to that one on a walkman while doing parking lot work.

1982 I was little hammered up by the end. Started with a good pre-game...a half pint of schnapps in each boot for a cold game and topped off with a goalpost.

1983 in Norman. Awesome game. Last second pass by OU was tipped away by Husker DB(?) for a Husker victory. A photo of that play was on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine. My son and I were in the background of that photo. Our image was blurry (out of focus) but since my son was on my shoulders it was clearly us. My only claim to fame.
DB Neil Harris. I had some classes with him.

1982 I was little hammered up by the end. Started with a good pre-game...a half pint of schnapps in each boot for a cold game and topped off with a goalpost.
I remember sitting on the bus after the game watching part of the goal go down the sidewalk

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back