• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What system will Rhule run?

Nightman Cometh

Recruit
5 Year Member
I think some of the past coaching transitions were hindered by the change in philosophy. Tommy Armstrong in Reillys system comes to mind. Does this roster fit what Rhule likes to run? Bonus question, would Frost come back as the OC?

A great question. I think he needs to run an offensive system that we can recruit to in the 500-mile radius.

As for SF, are you daft?
To answer your question,

giphy-1.gif

Baylor and Temple were both RPO clinics. He’s a master at those concepts and has no problem running his QB. I’m guessing he’ll lean a little more run heavy with those same concepts in the B1G. His lines are always good (reliable, sound) on both sides of the ball.

If CT doesn’t return, I think Smothers will get a serious look. Might need a better passer from the portal, but the QB needs to be mobile.

Grant would be smart to return as he’ll actually see some holes next season. Way more misdirection.

Last edited:
Baylor and Temple were both RPO clinics. He’s a master at those concepts and has no problem running his QB. I’m guessing he’ll lean a little more run heavy with those same concepts in the B1G. His lines are always good (reliable, sound) on both sides of the ball.

If CT doesn’t return, I think Smothers will get a serious look. Might need a better passer from the portal, but the QB needs to be mobile.

Grant would be smart to return as he’ll actually see some holes next season. Way more misdirection.
I'm just so glad we won't have to see the Air Whipple offense again next season.

Logan Smothers

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back