• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What happened to the Badgers?

I don't care how weak the B1G looks or is as long as Wisky and Iowa lose every week. Today was a great day.

I can tell you what happened to my old alma mater, Wisky. Their new carpetbagger QB isn't at the same level as their old one.

1620thezone just reported that Wisconsin fired their offensive line coach and promoted a 27 year old assistant to the position. He is from Omaha.

Must have been some film review.

1620thezone just reported that Wisconsin fired their offensive line coach and promoted a 27 year old assistant to the position. He is from Omaha.

Must have been some film review.

WOW! In light of all the press that O line got last year, this is quite a mid-stream correction.

I love it. Hopefully they'll keep falling apart at the seams. At least one of my Becky friends in my hometown of Superior, WI told me Saturday that he doesn't like Bielema and that he needs to go.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back