• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What happened to the Badgers?

Sure looks like Oregon State came to play, hard to believe they have shut out the Badgers so far.

People were so wrapped up in Montee Ball that they forgot that the Badgers replaced most of their offensive line, their QB, and their best WR. If that weren't bad enough, also remember that they lost their OC and like 5 or 6 assistant coaches. I said that they would have a down year, and I guess I get to say I told you all so.

People were so wrapped up in Montee Ball that they forgot that the Badgers replaced most of their offensive line, their QB, and their best WR. If that weren't bad enough, also remember that they lost their OC and like 5 or 6 assistant coaches. I said that they would have a down year, and I guess I get to say I told you all so.

Valid points BB.

I think the Badgers would have a tough time against the banana slugs.....I want them to suck when we play them, but I want their suckiness to be because we are THAT good, not because they are THAT bad! Or because of their sucky W alternate uniforms.....Jus sayin'

:huskerflag:

exactly BUT what the talking heads will say is that it is clear the B1G is weak.

It looks pretty weak so far.

images-3.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back